Frequently Asked Questions:
- Does my monthly membership start from first day of the month I register or on the date that I register?
Your membership will renew on the same date of each following month. For example, if you register on January 12th, your monthly membership will renew on February 12th.
- What if I want to cancel my membership?
Membership can be cancelled at any time by cancelling on ‘My Account’ page or emailing us at email@example.com at least three days before the next billing date.
- What is the difference between Standard Membership and Premium Membership?
- What is the difference between the Chinese website and English website?
The content is identical but memberships are limited to the website you signed up on. Memberships are transferrable between the two websites but is limited to a one time change.
- Is my payment information kept?
No, your payment information is not kept or logged.
- How can I update my payment method?
Access ‘My Account’ page to change your payment method.
- For yearly memberships, is my membership automatically renewed?
Yes, your yearly membership will be automatically renewed and your payment will be charged through Stripe unless if you cancel your membership at least three days prior to the renewal date.
If you have any other questions, reach out to us at firstname.lastname@example.org and we will get back to you within 2 business days.